Here a few useful Amherst maps. These maps are very large pdf files. They can take a very long time to download. You may want to right-click on the link and save the map for later use.
- Amherst Zoning Map: Created by Planning & Zoning in cooperation with NRPC
- Amherst Historic District Map: Created by Planning & Zoning in cooperation with NRPC
- Amherst Wetlands Assessment and Prime Wetlands Designation map from January 2000 Report
- Amherst Aquifer Protection Map: Created by Planning & Zoning in cooperation with NRPC and NH GRANIT database
- Amherst Floodplain Maps: Provided by GRANIT and the National Flood Insurance Study (click on Amherst and then the map tile of the area of interest)
- Amherst Tax Maps: Digital tax maps of all Amherst properties.
- Amherst Streets and Town Facilities: Provided by Nashua Regional Planning Commission
- Pennichuck Water Utility Service Area: Provided by Pennichuck Water Works, Inc.
- Amherst Conservation Lands and Environmental Features: Provided by Nashua Regional Planning Commission
- Amherst Land Uses: Provided by Nashua Regional Planning Commission
Check out NRPC’s new LIVE MAPS app with tax map parcel information and annually updated Assessing data all in one convenient spot!
Last Update: 1/21/14