The Town of Amherst operates on a fiscal year (FY) that runs from July 1st to the last day of the following June. The budget is passed with Warrant Articles that are discussed during the winter each year before and at the annual Deliberative Meeting. The budget is voted on in March.
First Deliberative Session: February 6, 2013 at 7pm – Souhegan High School
Second Deliberative Session (Voting Day): March 12, 2013 – Souhegan High School
FY14 Budget Reviews:
- Board of Selectmen letter to Department Heads and Elected Officials, September 10, 2012
- FY14 Budget Process Timeline
- Ways & Means FY2014 Budget Analysis and Recommendations
- Amherst Town Warrants (before Deliberative Session)
- Town of Amherst MS-6 and MS-DT
- March 12, 2013 Voters’ Guide
For more information on the budget call the Town Administration Office at 673-6041 ex. 210.